Monday, March 29, 2004

Shocking...

Today was a shock of the year. Firstly, the date i met today was suppose to look just the way she was 6-7mths ago. We communicated via messages on the mobile. But when i met her today... I was like... Whoa, what she do to herself sia... I dunno wat has happened... I mean she looked so much like what a girl shud be last time... But im like shocked. Now i know wat is shocked beyond words means. But im now in a dilema, she looks different. But her attitude did not change. Im rather happy that did not change. Im so glad that the girl attitude was still there. Yeah!!

Nite time, time to relax and rest. Came back and talked with a very close fren. She is in a foul mood. I wonder what made her that way, but since she is so close to me. I sat infront of my monitor and have a nice chat with her. She gave me shock number 2. She told me all that happened but i felt that i could do nothing to help her. Boy im feeling useless and at the same time sad for her. Maybe thats why scorpios are sentimental creatures...

Tmr got soccer match, hope it doesnt rain. And i hope i contribute to a goal...

Darkness crawls in...

No comments: