Monday, June 19, 2006

I have returned...

Finally... After two months of strenous training, im back to my normal life again. Actually not so normal if you get what i mean... But at least the end of the course marks my one year aniversary of my army life. Finally, i have been finished up half my liability. Now as i sit and use my computer, i realise that i need to plan my next move...


Applied for a degree at Monash and i wondered if i really wanted to go there or just want the degree. Having second thoughts... But what the heck, i guess i just take it when it comes. Maybe going back to school to study might be sudden change to my life. Hope i can revert back to student life easily. But i guess the most important thing is that how am i going to be financially self-supported again? My parents are going to give me monthly allowance again, but i doubt im gonna get what i receive from my army pay. Guess i will take up tuition jobs to curb my spending. Haha...

No comments: