Monday, November 20, 2006

Updated Blog Format

Just changed the blog format as the previous one is giving most or should i say all of my friends problem viewing. Currently is using the default layout, will change to a fanciful one in the upcoming week.

Furthermore, its been one week after my birthday. Happy Birthday to Me. Haha... Seems that i look younger as i grow older in age. Hope this changes soon as i do not want to look like a Pri 1 kid when im receiving my Degree cert.

Past week was boring. Nothing much was happening and nothing much happened. Went for a 5km run though, realise that im not able to meet my previous timing. Its okie, not to worry. I will give myself 3days to go back to my timing.

And lastly, outlook for the next few major events. Rank them by date so its easier to strike off.

1) Melbourne Trip with my Mom
2) IPPT Test
3) Christmas and New Year Holis
4) New Mobile (I Hope!)
5) Commandos,1 SIR Evaluation and Reservist Amour Evaluation
6) Lunar New Year and Valentines Day (Anybody wanna celebrate with me?)
7) 2 X Taiwan Trips under SAF
8) Clear leave and off, medical and dental check up
9) Collect PINK I/C on 09/06/2007 (FRIDAY)
10) Go Taiwan for backpacking at least 10days, be back before Uni kicks in

No comments: