Wednesday, January 16, 2008

Picnic in a park

Im still troubled by this girl. In short, she is a girl i met during school. Now we chatted awhile and she decided to cook something for me. Seems to be quite a big spread as she wanted to meet up in a park so i can savour her cooking. Initially the chatting was like friends and she asked me this whether i would eat what she cook. Out of politeness, i replied i will. So she decided to cook for me. And its gonna be tomorrow. The last girl that really cooked for me(minus my family members and my god-parents) was my sis. I got a feeling she is hitting on me, but i am not interested in her. She is like 3-4 years older than me. That is the important thing, i do not digg girls older than me. Don't ask me why but its my preference. But i wonder why is she doing this when im leaving for SG in like less than 30 days.

ARGH!! The suspense...

No comments: