Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Strike Three!! Your OUT!!

Today had to be the day. It had to be one of the worst day in 2008.

I had to buy lunch at a nearby Subway. When i was inside the store, it was kinda long queue. So i was practically standing by the front of the door. Then this old lady came. She stood next to me waiting for the door to open. So i told her the door was not automatic, it requires pushing out. Then i stood next to her and started pushing the door for her. Next moment she shouted at point blank range into my face, "WAIT!!" Im totally stunned and explained myself that i was trying to hold the door for her to walk out. She walked out and did not even say thank you. I was confused. A guy who was infront of me in the line went 'Pfft...' Strike One.

After lunch had this group meeting that i needed to attend. So i was discussuing with my mates then they decided to take a break. So i went down to the vending machines and wanted to get a bag of chips. I saw what i wanted, inserted my $2 coin and pressed the buttons for my selection. The bag of chips moved out but IT DID NOT DROP!! I was furious! I banged a little on the vending machine and hoped it will drop but it didn't. Then i thought maybe i could buy another packet, than i realise i didn't have that much coins left. Strike TWO!

Dinner... Neighbours came over to my place for steak dinners. It was amazing that i manage to cook six pieces of steak and all enjoyed it. Yea, beef is my forte. As usual, i had to clean up the dishes. Tonight there was a hell lot of dishes to clean. So i started washing up the dishes. While piling up the dishes on the rack, i accidentally dropped the ceramic soup spoons! I tried cushioning it with my foot but to no avail, it shattered to pieces. Worse still... I stepped on one of it. So i stopped washing up and started sweeping the pieces. I threw away the big pieces and sweeped the smaller pieces out of my room. Than i realise my floor has red patches on it. I was bleeding. Damn... It was a very small cut so i applied a piece of plaster over it. STRIKE THREE!!!

Hopefully things get better from tomorrow onwards.

No comments: