Wednesday, January 07, 2009

Too much! Too much!

I was planning what i would like to achieve before i come back to SG permanently. One part of me wants to visit the country. Australia is so big, i would definitely need more than just that amount to visit everywhere. But there are a few places which i will definitely be visitng. Perth, Ayers Rock, Cairns, Sydney, Brisbane and Tasmania are all ticked in the list. Or a flight down to New Zealand for a quick getaway would be great too.

Than another part popped up, part of me wanted to try to learn something else. Like dancing, music, art, photography. I'm not very good in this department since young, im only good at running around and studying. So i guess this will definitely be a consideration.

Next would be my death defying stuff... I would like to go skydiving and white water rafting. I've done rafting before but the rapids were kinda calm and it wasn't what i expected it to be. This would only be done once and i do hope it will be done.

Well... I guess i have planned too much even though my time there is short i will try to complete as much as i can. Hopefully i can bring back memories and stories to entertain my family and friends.

No comments: