Wednesday, February 04, 2009

My Teeth have Regained its Freedom!!

Yesterday was a memorable day. I went to my dentist and she told me it was debanding day. She said i could now go on with my life without the metal braces in my mouth. It was something new to me after two long years of having metal stuck to my teeth.

Now they are free, it does feel a little weird. There is nothing constricting me when i eat, i won't need to rinse my mouth as vigourously as before and i now can smile often.

There is still the retainers period i need to go through but that will come next week. I've opted for the clear resin type instead of the metal band. I've enough of metal strips in my mouth. Though the doc says i'm more aesthetic conscious, i rebutted her with the phobia of metal rubbing against the insides of my mouth.

Shall look at my retainers next week. Hopefully this new found happiness would not be shortlived.

No comments: