Tuesday, April 07, 2009

Funny, Tingling Feeling

I don't know why but since last week, i have this weird feeling that something is wrong. I can't make up the feeling but it just feels that somewhere and somehow, something is not right.

Last year, i had the same feeling as well. It's like something bad has happened but i didn't know what was it. Until my brother broke the news that my Uncle, father's elder brother, passed away. He lost his battle to cancer. I still kinda miss him from time to time as he is still family in some sort. Plus his passing is quite a painful experience for my cousins and my aunt. I guess they must have gotten over it. I'm not sure if it's one year exact, but it's close to that.

For now, im still trying my best to find out what's the bad news. I've called back home and found that everyone is doing fine. So i guess family is safe. As for my closest friends, they seemed to be just as good. Though some are in a tiring and stressful position but it's SG, we are built on tiredness and stress. So now im wondering am i feeling this way. Well... Hopefully when i find out, i won't be blown away.

No comments: