Sunday, July 17, 2005

Life as a Soldier

I have left this place for 1 month. Able to see that it has grown lots of cobwebs and algae. Some parts starting growing mushrooms!! Okie, enough of the crap talk. I have not updated about my life for a very long time. My time of using the computer is so limited. Not only do i have limited computer time, i also have limited freedom time. I am now a recruit of the Singapore Armed Forces. A training soldier that will defend this country when the call of duty is sounded. Even though i have not fired a real gun nor used a weapon of any sort to kill or injure my enemy, i learn that losing the battle is just not acceptable. Now the training for me is usually physical. We are to train our physical and mental strength so that we can repel any forces trying to invade into our country. Training is tough, but the tough gets going. But the main concern is the food they serve in the army. It really sucks to the core. Nothing beats eating mainland Singapore than having meals in the army. Food is always a big thing in the army. All my friends and seniors have been complaining about the food. But what to do? It is after all the Government right?

No comments: