Wednesday, June 08, 2005

Time to Take a Rest

Arghzzz... It has been pretty long since i have updated this place. Find it hard to sit myself on the chair and update. Busy going around doing the things that i wanted to do. The day is finally arriving, i am going to a place where i get to change. They say the place change boys to men. Finally, i am going there. After so long... I will miss alot of things. But maybe that is just me, the bloody sentimental side. I know it is just two years but sometime you just hang on to certain things, its hard to let go. The past two weeks is very fruitful for me. I have done the most enjoyable things and met with all my wonderful friends. Everyday is events after events after events. Nothing boring has happened to me. Friends and relatives are blessing me with luck for my upcoming challenge. Yes, i look at it as a challenge. A challenge that is so different, so unexpected, that i put my whole 100% effort and energy in it. I will emerge as one of the top people there. I will do my best and go for whatever they throw at me. I want to make my family proud. I want my friends looking up to me. I will not let everyone down. Nothing is going to stop me.

NOTHING!!

No comments: