Wednesday, December 27, 2006

End of Christmas, Start of New Year

Everytime after a Christmas party, my place would look like a wreck. The next day, with all the alcohol after efftects in full gear, we clean up the place and made sure everything was back to its original position and place. Well, since i just clean up my room so it took me like an hour to complete it.

The entire day of Christmas was nothing much. After cleaning, i sent my parents to the club as they want to enjoy the gambling services there. I tried my hand and lost everything. Well... Just wanna see if my luck was up or down. Left my parents there and brought my brother to the local LAN gaming place to enjoy a couple of hours playing game with him. Seems like so long since we did that. That is result of the advancement in life and the progress in time. Hope we can have such times again soon.

Christmas are full of wishes and hopes. I guess one of my wishes was heard and someone up there is giving me a hand. I do hope that he/she keeps helping me so that the wish does come true in the end, allowing me to have a nice ending to this hectic year.

No comments: