Sunday, January 07, 2007

Another Great Book Down

This book is about 2 brothers who took time off from their family, their work and their life to travel for 3 weeks around the world together.

Title: Three Weeks With My Brother
Authors: Nicholas Sparks, Micah Sparks

I manage to get my hand on this book is a try out from the Times bookstore. I was walking around aimlessly in the bookstore when i pick this book up and read the sypnosis. It suddenly caught me that i have not spent time with my brother like i used to, or like we used to. The book goes about how one of them got a brouchure of a round the world trip and invited his younger brother to join him in his trip. Even though both are married and the elder brother have a family of 4 children. Just imagine having so many children in a family, taking time off from them is like having God giving you a lifeline. So... They took time off their life and went on an amazing trip together. They went to St. Petersburg, the Nile River, Vietnam, Stonehenge, Niagara Falls, Sao Paolo and many more. And in this 3 weeks, they realise how much they miss doing things together. How much fun they have as brother and how life have changed as they grow from kids to adults.

After reading this book, i hope that i too can travel for 3 weeks around the world with my brother. Seeing all the wonderful things in the world and in life. Right now, both of us are living our own lives. Im not depending on my parents that much anymore and my brother is learning the ropes of independence. So maybe... Just maybe one day we can travel around the world together and look back at it when we are old and wrinkly.

No comments: