Tuesday, January 23, 2007

Extreme Makeover: Room Edition

Im planning to take care of my room. Since this is the year of my ORD, might as well change some things. I've sat down and listed a couple of things that i want to change...

  1. Clutter clutter clutter, more boxes or cupboards to organise things.
  2. Retiring of old Hi-Fi set, time for a smaller and sleeker machine for churning out music.
  3. Rip off the posters on the wall, buy wallpaper and DIY.
  4. Clear off unwanted magazines, even though they are my precious~~
  5. Seperate treasures and junks, sell or keep treasures and throw away junk.
  6. Donate bed to Salvation army, buy new bed.
  7. More space, more things. Invest in a sofa bed so can have friends sleepover.
  8. Install a board so i can remind myself of assignments and events.
  9. Together with the Hi-Fi set, out goes computer chair, in come ergonomics chair.
  10. Revamp my already old and slow PC so i can enjoy gaming when i have too much time after ORD.

Anybody wanna join me in this quest to makeover my room??

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

no thank you.