Thursday, May 08, 2008

What the *beeeep*...

It's only Thursday and i have received lots of crap from one of my group assignment members. 'I'm not free to meet', 'I'm busy so i can't meet', 'My friend had an accident so i can't come.' Everyday i learn a new excuse... Sick of excuses.

So i wrote in to my tutor last night. Arranged an appointment with him to discuss about my situation. We met today and we discussed on what he will do to them. He told me he will grade them down on the presentation. He will ask them questions so as to back the reasons of marking them down. Also, a peer evaluation sheet will be used to mark them down too. Overall, my groupmate and I would still get the marks even if we do not meet all of the requirements.

I asked if it is possible to reduce the requirements if its just the both of us. He said he will consider it. But if we can 2-man this assignment he will award higher marks.

Hmm... Guess I will be spending lots of time in school from now on...

2 comments:

lynn-j said...

This kind of thing is normal la.. at least u can still do peer evaluation. For part time studies, no such things.. Jia you la~

yappy said...

peer evaluation buang them la!!! haha...