Saturday, June 07, 2008

Euro 2008 has started...

Euro has started, which means my exam is gonna start soon. It will be my first paper of the semester. Im kinda geared up for it but i feel i've not prepared enough. Well... Im pretty sure i can pass it. The paper is 50% of my total grade and the other half is assignments and tutorial participation. Apart from the paper, i've known that i've got at least 40% of the total grades. So its pretty easy to pass this unit. The paper... It consists of 10 MCQs, 30% of the paper, and four short/long answer questions. No way am i not able to get at least 50% for the paper. Furthermore i studied this topic when i was in my Poly days. That is why i felt like i was a little too lenient and slack... Well... I will only know when i enter the exam hall then...

Oh... My exam hall is located at the racecourse. I wonder... If im bored, maybe i will look out the window to view the horses doing their practice runs. Hahaha...

2 comments:

yappy said...

euro has started and i cant watch... zzz...

anyway... all the best for ur exams!!!

lynn-j said...

All the best for exams!! Anyway you are tagged by me to do a quiz. Do it when you are free.