Thursday, February 04, 2010

Starting Another Chapter

Life chapters are not easy to start... They begin with you doing something new, something that you might look forward to or not so much. It really depends on how one sees their new chapter unfolding in front of their eyes.

I've just completed my supplementary paper and it felt really good. The paper was really easy... I mean, it is the exact copy as the sample paper given to me last year. I've been studying that for the entire month, imagine my joy when i saw the paper repeat itself. That was one of the funniest and laziest moments in my quest for education excellence. So i literally wrote down everything i memorized and submitted the paper just over one hour. Even the invigilator was shocked... Haha...

The following weekends after the exam was extremely enjoyable. I joined two very lovely ladies, whom i'm friends with for five years, to visit an science and art exhibition. Learnt quite alot in that exhibition and discovered more about the human life. We were joined later by another couple whom was part of the clique that hung out often. We ate and had drinks, chat and laughed. There were so many funny moments, i simply can't type them all. Love those great sessions with them and im sure there will be plenty more ahead.

As the following week begins, i started helping out with my parents' office. Life there isn't as bad as i always think... Maybe when i was there, i didn't have anything constructive to do. So now with some responsibilities and work assigned, it is definitely much more 'enjoyable' then previously. Now i'm just passing each day, doing what i need to do and finding a suitable job for myself. Hoping to start my career soon and save up for all the big ticket items in life.

No comments: