Saturday, March 13, 2010

400th post! Whoah~~~

Didn't realize that this would be my 400th post, ever since i started this online blogging to keep track of my life. I wonder how are my friends keeping up with my blogging... Not a lot to type since i'm not doing much nowadays, i'm now part of the working people, part of the contributing generation.

This is the period where financial status is an issue. There is no more income or allowance and there is still expenses to pay. I'm in desperate need of a good paying job to plug my expenditure. It's never easy for me to ask for money from my parents, since i told myself never to ask them for money ever since i enlisted to the army. It isn't nice and it should be time where i should start contributing to the family as well. Learning to curb my spending, eating more at home and less outside and spending on the necessary then splurging on the luxuries.

That's about it for now... 400th post and this is all i come up with?!?! I'm beginning to feel real bad for this milestone.

No comments: