Monday, September 20, 2010

Neglected?? Yes... Sorry blog...

Dear Blog,

I have to apologise on my neglect on you. I have been rather too busy with life to come in and drop you a visit. I cannot promise when my next visit will be, but i do hope i make a point to come in often. So that you won't feel so neglected and left out of my life.

I have began to think about my life again. Ever since i return from Melbourne, i have been on a roller coaster ride of my life. I realise that i am thinking more often, whenever i'm alone and whenever i see people in my life, leaving me. I suddenly feel so lonely, so empty inside. Guess in the end, we all end up lonely. I think, somehow... We will end up alone.

I know, i usually don't write such emo stuff in my blog, but it's still something i feel that i should get out of my chest. With my work being so stressful and pressing me night and day, i feel like i'm gonna split into two any moment. I'm being pulled at all corners and i have this feeling i'll one day give up everything and just walk. The person whom i thought i could rely on, may not be the one whom i believe so. Maybe one day she will realise my importance... But for now, i really need her to be there for me. Be there for me, to pick me up and carry me on. And i will be there for her, returning back the effort she has put in and more. As i believe, the girl whom chooses me, will be someone whom i will spend the rest of my life with.

No comments: