Thursday, June 02, 2005

Home Sweet Home

This afternoon i met up with my ex-colleague and a good friend whom i have known of for four years. We went to this fish and chips stall at town area. I ate there for the 2nd time so it was still kinda new to me. It was new to her so i introduced the steps on eating the fish and the chips. We chatted to update each other for awhile. She is now working with a pretty high salary. I guess by the time she comes out, she maybe able to get me a present finally. Haha... We left each other as she joins her friends for shopping while i go and get some computer equipment for my parent's office. After that i stopped by at the office to fix up the new computer equipment. That done, i went back to school to visit my old home. No longer it looks like the usual place. I met up with my old clubmates and chatted with them. We went for dinner and i paid for them. Cheap dinner so i do not mind paying for them. It has been some time since we met. It is the bond that i have with them. I guess it will never be the same again.

It was another fruitful day spent. I realise that when the days creep nearer to my enlistment date, i treasure them more and more. I feel that i am starting to miss all my friends outside. All of us are going through a transition where we go into our seperate ways and move on with life. No longer can we have fun together, share our stress levels together and enjoy lunches and dinner together. I am going to miss all these fun times. I will miss all my friends who have joined me to overcome obstacles in my life journey. I hope that one day we will be able to come together and be like our student days. It is going to be difficult but i have hope that it will come one day. Praying hard that the day will come soon...

It will come...

No comments: