Sunday, March 26, 2006

The Horny Bastard

Thinking of one of my past pub visits alone reminds me of this conversation i had with this man. He must be honoured as i paid for him the drinks that night.


His attire was like going for a wedding dinner. Sitting at the pub table crying when i approach the bartender. So i chatted up with him.


Me: Hey, what's up man? What's so sad? Your wife left ya?? Haha...


Guy: Nay... Im not married and its worse than that.


Me: Oh... So what happened?


Guy: There is this new girl that just came to our company about two weeks ago. She was the most beautiful girl i have ever seen. She have this angelic face and a body any woman would die to have it. The clothes she wears shows her body so well, that i get an erection everytime i see her.


Me: !!! (Almost choking on my vodka)


Guy: Yeah, she was that hot and sexy. I know... Im weak. So three days ago, i plucked up my courage and asked her out on a date. That date was today.


Me: Wow!! A date with a hot girl, so what happened? She dumped ya?


Guy: Nay... She never dumped me. I was afraid that i would get an erection whenever i see her. So i taped my... man-thing, to my right thigh. That would prevent it from buldging out when i see her.


Me: Okie, Not a bad idea. And then?


Guy: It was kinda uncomfortable but i soon got used to it. So as agreed with her, i drove to her place to pick her up. Parked my car, got the bunch of roses and chocolates ready and i pressed the doorbell.


Me: Than?


Guy: She opened the door. And there she was, standing behind the door, infront of me. She was wearing the skimpiest, sexiest and most revealing outfit any girl would shun away for a first date.


Me: (Imagining a hot girl with less than enough clothes, okie... Its Michelle Chong.) So what happen next? You screwed up at the dinner?


Guy: We did not proceed for dinner... A split second after my eyes was laid on her body, i gave her the hardest kick in the face with my right leg.


Me: ?!?!?!?!?!


Weird eh...

No comments: