Wednesday, March 15, 2006

Some Updating to be done

Its been more than a month since my last entry. I was sort of busy with my job. The past month was training to ride a motorbike. It was fun and kinda like a getaway from my usual work. Well, its at the east side so i stayed at my Grandmother's place.

At her place, it's like staying in camp. The only entertainment i have there is the television. That just happened to me every night i went back home. Watched TV and slack. Slowly, four weeks have passed and im now back to my usual place. Back to slacking and sleeping in the office.

Last weekend, i attended my juniors' ADD. Adding this to my ADD list, i have attended a total of three dinners. I must say that the best is still the one that i had helped plan for. It was so unusual to have a Muslim dinner course. Feels so much like attending a Malay wedding. The dinner was kinda short... Must be due to the late start. It started an hour late. So the dinner felt kinda fast. In the end, i just ate and went back home. A couple of photos were taken and i enjoyed myself. The only regret i have coming for the dinner is that Chew Ling paid for my ticket in advance. I was suppose to pay her on that day, but she request that i do after the dinner ended. In the end... Haizz... I forgot all about it, she forgot all about it. Felt so bad...

No comments: