Wednesday, September 02, 2009

Updating...

It's been an entire month since i last blogged. I did some blogging for my FYP unit, but that is totally another issue. That is what i call a professional blogging and not a personal blog. This is where i put in my personal thoughts.

As i dwell away on work and stuff, i realise that i should be working harder than before. It is my final semester anyway. But i kept procrastinating and end up stockpiling my work. Though they have gone through some thought on what is to be done, i still think i should start to have my late nights and dark circles and stress loaded hours. I've stocked up on red bull and energy drinks, all chilled and ready for consumption. Yet i've yet to find the motivation for doing the things i need to do... And my to-do list keeps piling up... I really need someone to keep check of me and motivate me. Time to wake up and smell the flowers!! It is September now!! Another two more months and it's the exams, followed by graduation if i manage to pass them. Arghz...

No comments: