Sunday, November 13, 2005

21st Birthday Party

The party was great!! Haha... Finally got to see so many of my friends here. Even invited my internship colleagues to my party. Im just glad they came. All my seniors were there and now they have a new nickname for the group, 'Bowling Kakis'. I find it rather lame but as long we are happy, im fine with it. I had plenty of presents... Most of them were clothing. One that stood out very well is the bowling ball. My 'Bowling Kakis' have their personal ball. So i was kinda pressured to have one myself. So when they got me that ball, i jumped through the roof with happiness. Now i devote myself to another National sport, Bowling. But its a costly sport... But i still believe in this theory, as long you are enjoying doesn't matter how much you pay. Next was the bags that my other gang got. Now i finally do not need to bring a 'XXX' bag out... Haha... Think only Hammy will understand that. She is the one that came up with this codeword. Next thing that caught my eye was the glass ship in a bottle. It was given by my BMT brothers. Now displaying in my cabinet ups the level of class in my room. Haha... That's about it. Oh ya... One more surprising and unique present from my juniors... They got me a card and (?????)a bag of coins. They are very practical people. I guess getting a present for someone is a headache for most people. Well... I do appreciate their present and i do not diss it or something. It is the thought that counts most of the time.

Gotta go now... Back to camp soon and in two weeks time graduate from that place. Gonna up my rank also... No more Private Koh, its gonna be Corporal Koh!!

Happy 21st Birthday!!!

No comments: