Tuesday, November 29, 2005

Life at ATEC

Well... To sum it up, my life at ATEC is not gonna be as tough or tiring as i thought it would be. I guess my life is definitely gonna be better than trainee days. Who says unit life sucks or trainee life is the way to go? I can say without regrets now that unit life is the way for all NSF. Just yesterday, i was sent home early as there was nothing to do. Nothing that i can help or render my assistance to. I just settled my admin stuff and went back home. Even got the chance to meet my sister and Piggy out for dinner. Haha... Boss even forced me to take 2 days of leave as there will be no one around the office so even if we are there, we are just sitting around. We won't be doing much stuff as we are not trained in the field of work we are assigned to. The nearest course will start in January, making me useless in the unit. That means i will be doing CBL(Chok Bo Lan) all the way till Jan. I also plan to take leave on the week after Christmas so i can go overseas with my sister. Haha... Bring her to Bangkok for shopping and eating. Just afraid not enuff money after i buy my PSP.

No comments: