Sunday, November 20, 2005

I am Tagged...

Blog-tag(i shall name it that)
rules of the game:
1) post 5 weird/random stuff about yourself.
2) At the end, list the names of 5 people who you want next to this and leave a comment "YOU ARE TAGGED" in their blog and tell them to read your blog for rules.

5 weird/random stuffs about me:

1) I like to sleep with my right arm under my pillow, left arm near my chest, right leg straight and left leg 90 degree up.
2) My left eye is bigger than my right eye. (Or issit the other way... Hmmm...)
3) I agreed to donate all my organs when i die. (Wonder who will benefit from my brain...)
4) I wear my right shoe than my left shoe.
5) My 2 pinky fingers are crooked at the last phalanx when put together.

Hmm... Who... Guess i do not have the time to list out. Nvm than, the tag stops mommentarily at me...

No comments: