Monday, January 23, 2006

Life's Like That...

For the past few days, it has been busy busy busy. Since my arrival to this unit, this month appears to be the busiest of all. Im actually expecting to go overseas next month, but due to a course i have to skip this and probably go for the next one.

Ah... 6 more days to Lunar New Year. Wonder will i get more ang baos dan previous years? Hehe... A round trip with my bosses will sure get a couple more. Haha... But im expecting some questions from my relatives soon enough. My grandmother kept asking me to bring a gal to let her see before she moves on to another life. I wonder if im able to achieve such a tantamount task. As my cousins will poke fun at me and say when will it be their turn to get ang baos from me. Crazy talk i would say.

Shall end it with this quote, learnt from it from the drama seriel. Just lucky to catch it when i was eating fruits.

The longest distance in this world, is you knowing that i love you, and you are just standing in front of me.

No comments: