Wednesday, January 04, 2006

Patches

Said to update since 2days ago, due to being busy and long working hours so did not manage to do it. Now i am back with enough time before i sleep for a short entry.

Christmas Day
On that special day, i did lots of errands and send my parents everywhere. Was like a chauffeur for them. I invited my friends over to celebrate, in the end i did not dare to invite too many. So... I invited a few, which happens to be all girls. Happened a few days before Christmas, and i think i shall not drag that story out. Well, so i drove to pick my sister up. After that, i went back my parents' office to shut down the security system and carry home a carton of drinks. Since i promised the other two ladies that i collect them at Dover, i drove down as fast as i can to Dover. As i expected, they came late. Nevermind, so they all came to my place and i ushered them into my room. Doubt they would want to stay in the living room long. They watched a horror show on my PC. Kinda expected them to scream, but never expect them to come out with such crappy remarks about the show. Able to see that my sis is still the most timid. Maybe that is why I'm so called chosen to be there to protect her.

Days before New Year
The days was nothing much. Mostly stayed at home to rest and play games. Went out one of the days to watch Chronicles of Narnia. It was touted to be the toppler of Lord of the Rings Trilogy. A challenge to such a great movie, it ought to be seen and see if the challenger is up to the standard. After sitting through the entire movie, my verdict; LOTR is still the champion. Chronicles is too kid's stuff. I mean, i find it very hard to accept that it can topple LOTR. Still... LOTR is the best. Follow by all the Adam Sandlers', Rob Schneiders' and Steven Chows' movies. Those will always be the best.

New Year's Day & Eve
Do not want to say much about New Year's Eve... Dissapointed as i have to 'volunteer' myself to join my dad for his party. Did not enjoyed myself as i had to force myself not to drink too much, i was the 'appointed' driver of the night. Damn... Why can't he just take a cab home? Well, what to do... So i send him home before i join my seniors. They booked a hotel room and we stayed there overnight. Taught a couple of them a card game and they really enjoyed it. Hope the next time we play it, more will get enticed to this game. On New Year's day, i did nothing much. Stayed home to recuperate from the fun i had the previous year.

That's about it... Guess my next update would be pretty far too. Hope it wont drag too far...

No comments: