Wednesday, January 11, 2006

Virgin Duty Clerk

My first time doing duty in ATEC. Well, the orientation of the things to be done was simple. It made my job looked simple too. Then there was the time clause... I have to be the first to arrive, the last to leave. Thanks alot for telling me now!! Damn...

So now im waiting for the last person to leave. The best part is... They went out to get dinner, enjoy it and come back to work while i sit here waiting for them to return. So what? I do not need to eat? Am i a robot that just waits for everyone?? Hey... Im hungry and tired. The next day i need to be back here. You drive, you get higher pay, you got more responsibilities. I don't own a car, my pay sucks and i have fewer responsibilites. Why should i suffer with you??

Guess im not going to enjoy my rest tonight. Most probably a bath and maybe a 30mins show. Plus the further bad news given by my boss, i started to dread this vocation...

No comments: