Monday, February 04, 2008

I will pay for damages...

Today i had quite a lineup for my day. I brought a friend to pick up her boyfriend from the airport early in the morning. It was a unique experience i must say, but to see the smiles and happiness is worth the time. Too bad i didn't bring along a camera...

During noon, i had dental appointment. Pulled out the old bands and installed a new set of bands. Seems i have to extend that removal of braces date further, but its a small sacrifice for greater study and the adventure of a lifetime. Lunch was settled in PS, had the Ayam Panggang in the foodcourt. Gonna miss local fare very soon.

After lunch i went a little shopping to justify the buying of new clothes during Chinese New Year. I bought a box of cherries from the supermart and in the midst dropped two boxes. A lady came up to me and demanded i pay for the two boxes as nobody will buy. I simply stayed calm and told her, i will pay for the damages. She stared at me with those poison tipped eyes and started picking out the spoiled cherries. A total of four. Than i said, you weigh them and i will pay for it. Then the supervisor came and intervened and said that its okie, i will not be charged for it. So remember kiddies, when you break something, you have the right to pay for the damages.

Lastly i went to see my usual physician. A little injury on my shoulder which is a huge pain in the past two weeks. So i had to get treatment for it. Accupunture to the rescue again! Yea! But its not miricle cure like the movies but im feeling better now.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks ak. =)

lynn-j said...

Update more at melbourne,okie? U'll be missed la..