Thursday, February 28, 2008

Yea! A present!!

Past few days had been pretty good. Since the start of school, i got things planned out for me. At least i won't be staying home doing nothing. A couple of things happened the past 3 days.

On Tuesday, the smoke alarm was activated and the entire building of students had to evacuate. I didn't know what to do and just walked out with my t-shirt and shorts. Nothing seem to be burning and i see others wearing their jackets out, they even got their mobile and wallets out. All i got was my house keys! Then there was cold winds blowing at us. Soon the fire brigade came, they checked the system and told us it was a false alarm. I was almost a popsicle... So that was that and i went on to finish up my reading. And it happened again! At 4.20am in the morning! This time im smarter, i took my stuff, wore a jacket, even brought my blanket out. And like the previous time, it was another false alarm. Disturbed my sleep totally...

Today i went to this shopping mall that my friends recommended, they say its so big you will have to take 2 days to fully explore it. So i did some research on it, found out the directions to the place and start my journey to the place today. It was huge...

Chadstone SC
This is taken around 400m away from the mall. The entire building IS the mall.

The building is made of 2 supermarkets, 2 major retailers and over 100 different stores with like 4 food courts. Vivocity to me now looks so small... Haha... I didnt't buy much there, just went to venture and look around. Didn't manage to completely walk the entire place. But i realise something, unlike Singapore, every corner you will see a Mcdonalds. Over here, they are hard to find. Even the shopping centre doesn't have one. And in the city, its like only 2-3 outlets.

Nokia Navigator
Then another surprise came to me... My uncle sent me a welcome gift.

Now i get to venture around even better! Muahahaha!! Thanks!

No comments: