Friday, December 02, 2005

Boring! Boring! BORING!!

This is how i am gonna spend my december working days in the office. Doing nothing and slacking around. There is nothing for me to do and i am in the office because i need to be in the office. I guess life as an ATEC analysis guy is such bore. Maybe things would not be so boring when the new year starts. Im sure things will pick up as soon as im trained in my field of work. But for now... Time travels so slow... My colleagues are mostly sleeping or chatting away at the pantry area. I really wonder... Does this happens most in a cycle or this is the only time we get to sleep in the office during work hours? Now just waiting for time to pass so we can go over to Hendon Camp(Changi Village) for interaction sesion. I guess we are just there to find out more about them and to let them know who we are. That is all...

No comments: