Tuesday, July 08, 2008

Back from Taipei

I've been to Taipei(TP) twice and the last trip was my third. I would say my last trip was the best. Why? Simple... My friends. I have my friends to accompany me. We really spent good times together and created lots of jokes. We went to so many different places, ate so much and bought so much stuff. I went to their IT street and found out that the IT stuff is not cheaper. So its still the same as SG.

What i love there was the food and the shopping, not leaving out the girls. Haha... Oyster egg, milk tea, sausages, grilled meat, Ah Zhong Mien Sian, Ah Ge, etc. Those are the foods i love to eat anytime! Shopping is always fun, no matter where. I would prefer Bangkok for shopping, but just purely buying Onitsuka Tiger products, TP wins hands down. A pair of Tigers cost less than $50! Imagine how much it would have cost me in SG or anywhere else. If selling at $50 and the owner is still earning, i would say those operating the boutique store would definitely earn alot. ALOT!

Male fashion over at TP does not suit me, they dress very 'attractively'. I would not know if the word attractive would describe their dress sense but they dress in a way that would attract attention to themselves. Maybe its their culture for both sexes to dress 'attractively'.

2 comments:

TAlive said...

Yes, the street snacks in Taipei are yummy!

Nice post. Will be glad to be able to see some photos of the great times U & yr frens had..

Thks for sharing!

TA :-)
TaipeiDreams.com

ScOpIoN said...

Thanks for the comments. Photos would be up as soon as i receive them...