Friday, July 18, 2008

Yesterday's, Today's and Tomorrow's Weather Forecast: COLD!!!

The title says it all... It's extremely cold now. Everyday is cold. Even now as im blogging, it's raining!! It adds on to the cold im already suffering from! Arghz... My buddy in Hungary warned me about the cold, it will cause me to turn nasty and tire out easily. I expected it anyway... I would say my friends are having both but im still just suffering from tiring out. Guess we are all accustomed to sleeping or feeling sleepy when the temperature drops.

Even with 2 layers from top to bottom... Im still suffering from the cold... Damn...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi.
How Is the nice weather today?
introduces readers to various types of weather that occur during each season.
The text discusses typical activities and clothing for each type of weather.
Supportive illustrations accompany the text. You can find out here....
Bye

http://www.ile-maurice.com/forum/members/weather-today.html

Anonymous said...

Hey. Super site weather today snow

http://www.medicalschoolforum.com/forums/members/weather-today.html