Sunday, August 03, 2008

Dilemma

As if im not having one that has haunted me since the start of the year, im having another being piled up on me. If i have not made my commitments for my soccer and marathon participation, i would not have fallen into this dilemma.

I'm being encouraged to take over the presidency of the Singapore students club at my uni. It's not an easy job, as i see my friend, the current President, is struggling with school work and drowned in the club's work. I do not want to fall into the same position as him.

He has told me before that he hope i take over the position. If there is no successor, the club will have to close. That will be very sad to see this club being closed down due to no sucessor and my friend failing to finish his presidency as he has no sucessor.

Arghz... I need advice! And i need it fast!!

4 comments:

lynn-j said...

Think of which you will regret more if you give up.

yappy said...

just take it la...

you wont know till u tried...

this was what u all told me last time u all throw me the bomb =)

lynn-j said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
lynn-j said...

yap.. well said~haha