Thursday, December 08, 2005

Give me Things to DO!!!

It is so boring in the office. I really hope for some tasks to be assigned to me. For example today, i slept in the rest room the entire morning. Woke up 30mins before lunch, walk lazily to the cookhouse and consume my lunch slowly. After lunch, i walked up to the canteen to get some drinks and newspaper before walking back to office slowly. Went back to my desk and read the newspaper. After some reading went online to surf net and check mail. Also did some 'mail chat' with Hammy, think she is as bored as me. But i guess she has more things to do than me. After that, i went walking around the camp to visit the different schools and buildings there. Went back to office 30mins before knock off. Pack up my stuff, went toilet to ease myself and wash up. 15mins before knock off i signed out and started walkin to the gate. First foot out of camp is at 1658hrs.

Boredom is chasing after me faster than i can kill it.

No comments: