Wednesday, December 07, 2005

Life Continues

Now is the 2nd week of my enjoyment at work. Everyday i report to camp at 0745hrs. Sit on my desk and read newspapers. Sleep a little while, surf net a little while... Lunch time!! Come back with more newspapers, read newspapers, surf net. Sleep at the corner. Go back home. Standard procedures everyday. Beginning to dread the daily reporting to office. Becoming more of a bore to go there and rather find excuses or MC to get out of the place. But MCs are expensive... I do not have enough cash to go around, add 1 or 2 MCs is gonna kill my resources even more. Well... What to do... At least i save most of my spending for gatherings and enjoyment with my friends and family. Some of the places i spend alot in...

1) Travelling: No. 1 killer in my money pot
2) Food/beverages: Can't survive without food ya?
3) Weekly bowling: Well... Got a new ball, leaving it alone seems cruel
4) Entertainment (Stress-busters): It's stressful to work in a military environment!
5) Bills, Bills, Bills: All my monthly bills

As you can see, the five major taps are the ones that flushes away my money like water. If i tighten one tap, another tap gets loosen. Never ending. Hope one day i can get a big pool of resources so that my tap doesn't dry it faster than it replenishes.

No comments: