Saturday, February 19, 2005

Commando Assesment

That lousy pink form... Send me to such a far away camp to do some physcial check and medical check. Although my physical is not very good, but there is a check on the psychomoto thigie. The softer side of your physical, eg. balance, agility, flexibility, etc. I did the softer side well. Some even to the best. Haha... The worse part about the assesment is the questions. Sat at the auditorium for two hours to finish almost 300 questions. Check our IQ, our ways to handle stress and our personality. Very boring. When it all ended, we waited for our bus to send us back to civilization. When the bus came, i saw two friends who are sent to this assesment too. Haha... Hope they do well. People ask me whether i want to go in. I do want to go far. This is the only 2 years of my life that i will ever get to do things that other normal people will not get to. Try everything, learn as much as possible and come out with lots of stories to tell the younger generation. So whether i go into the Commando Unit, does not matter to me. As long i do not get into a boring vocation, im fine with it.

Far, Far Away...

No comments: