Friday, February 25, 2005

In-blog Entertainment

Time for some witty remarks, absurd situations and those 'i-want-to-hit-you' stories.
Red ones are my comments.

Wife : Do you want dinner?
Husband : Sure, what are my choices?
Wife : Yes and no.
One way to make your husband feels like a total idiot.

Jenn: Is this my train?
Station Master : No, it belongs to the Railway Company.
Jenn : Don't try to be funny. I mean to ask I can take this train to Kuala Lumpur.
Station Master : No Madam, I'm afraid it's too heavy.
Only happens in Malaysia. Definitely in Malaysia.

Customer : If I post this letter tonight, will it get to Penang in two days time?
Post Master : Well it might do.
Customer : I bet you, it won't.
Post Master : Why not?
Customer : It's addressed to Johor.
Okie, this has to be in Singapore.

A drunkard was brought to court. Just before the trial there was a commotion in the gallery. The judge pounded the gravel on his table and shouted, "Order, order." The drunkard immediately responded, "Thank you, your honour, I'll have a scotch and soda."
After this, try pleading for a death sentence.

Chris and Peter were in the cinema. Chris was talking and talking and talking, totally disturbing Peter enjoying the show. Peter could not take it anymore and waited for the right momment...
Chris: Hey Peter! Did you see that?? DID YOU SEE THAT?!?!
Peter: No Chris. I paid $8.50 to stare at the f**king floor.
Because the F-word means so much more.

Jane : Do you love me?
Peter : Yes Dear.
Jane : Would you die for me?
Peter : No, mine is undying love.
Awwwww...

No comments: