Wednesday, February 23, 2005

Happy World Scout Day

Yesterday is the International World Scout Day. I celebrate it during my primary and secondary days. Even now as im not a registered scout, i still celebrate with a couple of my close brothers and sisters in the Scouting and Guiding life. Even though we have seperated, we will always remember the times where we spend our time together. The fun and laughter. It is this comradeship, that brings me closer to my friends. This comradeship made them my brothers and sisters. I still my days in the Scouting life. I miss playing with ropes, chopping wood, setting up tents and singing in a circle around the campfire. I still remember the camps i went, the camps that i represented my school. I still remember wearing my uniform, waiting at one corner on a National Day Parade at school for an award. The most prestigious award that all the uniform group members would want to get. The Best Unit award. I still remember the celebrations my brothers and sisters prepared when i came back with the award. But i will never forget the faces of the other uniform groups student leaders, those jealous and envy looks. Hahaha... I miss those days. Miss those golden days. I promise myself, one day i will go back and learn the ropes all over again. I will do what i like. Attend camps, go hiking, go camping in the wilderness and build structures.

World Scout Day...

No comments: