Thursday, February 17, 2005

Same Same; But Different

Working for the Microsoft Partner company has its perks. Today Boss invited us to the Microsoft Business Solutions lunch. The whole company is invited. All of us are splited up so we sat with strangers. But Boss and Boss Wife sat with people they knew. Those Microsoft big shots. Me... I sat with a couple of Indian nationals and some uncles. My colleague got a better seat. His table got three beautiful ladies. It is his blessing to even get their namecards. Haha... After lunch, we went back to the office to continue our work. It was pretty boring, but i endured it and went home in one piece.

Hope you guys like the previous entry of my creative writing. I will try another one now. This one will explain my gradtitude to what we have.

Sense
We have eyes, but the blind see more than us.
We have ears, but the deaf hears more than us.
We have tongues, but we mute express more views than us.
If we are blind, deaf and mute, would that make us treasure our lives more?

I find that this kind of sucks. Trying out, so please be kind to me...

Blind, Deaf, Mute...

No comments: