Tuesday, February 15, 2005

This is Where I Belong

I got home finally. Yesterday night when my parents are having dinner, i entered home with all the memories and gifts for everyone. My Dad was just happy that i got home in one piece. No sickness, no injuries. My Mum scolded me and gave me hell. She nag and nag. Non-stop... Used to it... Well... As a punishment for not spending LNY with them, we have agreed on terms that they will freeze my allowances for the next six months. But the money will be put inside an account for investment. I see it as i gain more, i do not spend it and i may get to double the amount. So for the next six months, i will be very broke. Now my bank account left with only $20plus. Living on the ITP allowance now... Spent every cent i have on my trip. It feels so good to be back. When i have my computer, my bed and PS2. When i came back, my room is a total mess. My brother took friends over and bombard my room. Man... I almost strangled him and squeeze the living hell out of him. I was so tired and i had to work today, so i bathed and slept.

I bought a book during my wait at the Bangkok airport when i was waiting for my flight home. I took transits. That book taught me about creative writing. How to use words and analogies or examples to explain a certain meaning and express it for others to understand. I shall try it now.

The Wait
The Ugly Duckling waited for winter to become a beautiful swan.
Cinderella waited for the right fit.
Snow White waited for revival with seven of her midget friends.
Sleeping Beauty waited for the one to awake her.
Jasmine waited for Aladdin to tell her the truth.
Rapunzel waited till her hair grew long for her freedom.
Belle waited for Beast to realise true love.
The Frog Prince waited days and nights for the one who will free him from his misery.

So am I...


Hope you understand...

No comments: