Thursday, November 11, 2004

Birthday Eve

Last entry was like so far away. Maybe due to the holidays so nothing much to record down. Today is a public holiday for Singapore, Deepavali. A celebration for all the Hindus in our sunny country. Woke up in the morning to find the sun shining hard on my face. A glance on my clock and found that it is near noon time. Man, the latest time i had woken up on this half of the year. Maybe the next time i will wake up that late would be near Christmas season, hope my friends do not challenge me to another drinking competition. Ate lunch soon after and watched TV PROGRAMMES all the way... My uncle came over with the intend to bring me to Little India, but it rained so we cancelled the trip. We killed time by playing a new kind of chess. It was bought from Germany. The game is rather special, two teams with around ten pieces buildings and you place your buildings around. It is a strategy game. We really killed time with it as it was really enjoyable. Play and play till evening time. Nothing much was done then... My uncle went back and im back to enjoying time with the tv again. A public holiday and im rotting at home.

Happy birthday to myself. That is all i have to say.

Happy Birthday Me...

No comments: