Friday, November 05, 2004

End of Semester

Nothing means the most to students all over the world. It's the holidays. Today mark the last day of the semester of my school. All my friends are now free from educational stress. Now is the time where i can find them and ask them for outing and dates. Haha... Nothing much happened today. In the morning i went to attend talks on University entries. I realise there are so many people there. All wanting to grab a place in the local Uni. For me... I do not know where i want to go? A local Uni with a simple degree? Or an overseas degree with something out of the box? I have been looking around for the degree i want... But local Uni do not provide such a degree, i guess its either overseas or local. Currently aiming three places; England, Japan and America. Sorry, Australia just do not have what i want... Too bad. After the talk, i had lunch with my team mates. I think it is the last time i can ever have lunch with them again. With lunch in our stomach, we head to a lab to upload our FYP project to the school's server. Yes, my project is chosen for exhibition. Applause please... I left earlier as i have to attend a driving lesson. When i left them, almost everything is done. My mind was thinking of the project all the time when i driving. Maybe its my passion for the project. I called them when i finished my lesson, just to confirm that everything is done properly and alright.

Universities... One school that i will enrol after i have completed my National Service(NS). Currently im preparing myself for the SAT exams. I know that i will need it soon. Two years in the army is a very short period of time. Well, most probably i might make new friends when i enrol into the Uni. It is the time of my life where i will be seperated from my current friends now. As we have different things to do and places to go. I do hope we can still be together like what we usually do now. If i go overseas, i will sure miss all my friends here. Especially those who are very close to me... My sis told me that i will survive pretty well overseas. I have a feeling that i can make it alive... But i just have this feeling that by the time i come back home and find all my friends, i may be the only one left standing alone with the degree i always wanted.

Friends vs Degree...

No comments: