Tuesday, November 02, 2004

It's All Over...

I officially close off my relationship with my school academic year of 04/05 Sem 1. I have nothing more to do with it anymore. The day started with some noise from the construction site. Maybe its the economy, picking up means more work for the bangladshi workers. Prepared for school and left home soon after. Met with my current President, Logistics Head and Welfare Officer. The momment i stepped in, i know i will be out of place. All of them are studying really hard. We chatted for awhile and we went for lunch together. It has been two weeks since i have eaten from school. I guess i miss school food when i do not get to eat it regularly. After lunch, we went back to our club and continued to mug for our exams. Well... I did not mug much as i had done quite a lot during the two weeks. After awhile, we went to our respective venues for our exams. My exam was rather... Eh... Expected. I expected some to come out and most of them came out. So im quite happy with it. It was drizzling outside so i went to Clementi to read some novels. Realised that the rain has died down, i took the train and met up with my ex-VP. We walked about the shopping centre as she was looking for a thank you card for her company. She got some clothing from Giordano too. After so much walking about, we were tired. So we went to have our dinner. I ordered a plate of fried oysters, a couple of pan-fried dumplings and a plate of black pepper udon. Starting she had doubts on the udon, but when it was served, she did ate quite a portion. Haha... Halfway through our dinner, she remembered that she need to buy ham for her little sister. So we quickly ate our dinner and rushed back to the supermarket to get some ham. Good thing the supermarket was not closed. We got the ham and she bought a row of Yakult. We pay up and we left the place.

Nothing much to think or say... Its all written on top. Guess im using more time on other places now.

Dreams of dreaming...

No comments: