Thursday, November 25, 2004

Update on Life

How long i left this blog static is very obvious. I should have updated it daily. But its the holidays now and i usually do not have much problems. Nothing much happens during the holidays. I myself do not know what to blog so i do not want to blog the usual boring stuff that happens around the house. It will be very very very very boring. Even now as i blog i feel boring. Maybe after i find some fun activities to do... Then the blogging will begin to liven up again.

3 comments:

lynn-j said...

YaYa..AgRee TaT Is ReaLLy BorInG... iTs AlSo BoRiNg pOsTiNg a CoMMeNt hErE..Hahaha

Anonymous said...

haha.. guo ran super boring sia... actually im visiting every1z blog 2 kill my boredom, but when i came 2 ur blog.. i felt ultimate boredom eating me up! hahaha... well, looks like i juz gotta agree wif wat lynnie said.. itz even boring 2 post a comment here! LoLx.. =P -rOSe-

ScOpIoN said...

Wah kaoz... Okie loh... I guess boredom can carry on to other people...