Wednesday, November 17, 2004

Long Break

We just had a long break in Singapore. We had a straight row of holidays among the weekends. So... I got kinda hooked up with alot of things and left my blog to rot online. I afraid that most people also don't realise that. I spent my birthday during that long weekend. Had a fruitful birthday weekend. On the actual day i celebrated with my friends. They asked me out to have lunch, so i expected them to pay for my lunch. It is so expected... After that, i met up with my ex-VP. She had some personal problems but i just brush it aside and accompanied her all the while. I am a man with a major weakness; unable to see girls cry. If i see a teardrop or a sniffle from a girl, i go crazy. I cannot control my thoughts and i will panic. Yes, panic. My worse weakness... Hope all the girls that read this would not use the same tactic to attack me. After that, on the saturday i went to the beach to had some fun under the sun. It was not very sunny, did not get tanned at all. In between there was this major rain. We hitched a ride on a 'train'. Rode the train on its usual route along the entire beach. Kinda crappy... When the rain stopped, we went back to our usual spot and continued our day. The gals left early and left us boys to enjoy the beach longer. Ended the day by having dinner together at mainland. We parted when the skies were dark. I did something that i regretted terribly. Maybe its luck, maybe it is something else. But i know i will keep it inside and regret on it forever.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

1 2 3~ cry! hahaa. lol.

Let ur blog rot so long.. Always load this blog but no updates. so sian. haha. Update more!

waicheng