Friday, November 19, 2004

Sound Test

What a long day it is for me... In the morning, i met up with some of my friends and we headed down to Creative Building to buy products which are at discounted price. When i went over, my budget was actually $200. But i guess good buys are my weakness. Such good products at such cheap price... A technie like me, how can i forgo it? So i got myself another set of speakers and a new soundcard. Went home with happy. Dropped my stuff and brought my brother out for a movie. We watched The Incredibles. A pretty funny movie with a mystery ending at the end. Till now, i still do not know what is the last member of the Incredibles family power. Very confusing. Anyone that knows what power he has, please leave a comment. Thanks in advance. I went back home again. Chatted with my ex-VP... Somewhat got scolded by her for not greeting her. Well... I was configuring my soundcard so i did not bother to chat with anyone. But since she messaged me, i just continued the chat with her. Doing two things at one time. It was not long before we stopped our conversation and continued our lives. I bet she must be dead boring at the company she is in. Hope the boss do not torture her and let her leave the company early. She also fell sick yesterday. Pray that she will get well soon.

After installing that new soundcard, its a totally new way to listen my music. The music was really powerful and the sound quality is awesome. The set of speakers i bought was meant for my PS2. Now playing on my PS2 is totally different. I got slight surround sound now while playing games. Experience differently now by replaying all the old games i have. I have to admit, i am really a technie. I like to own the latest gadgets and hardwares. Things that look good, should sound as good too. A Singaporean life is so stressful, the only entertainment that we can easily reach are two types; the Television and the Radio. So if these are our main source of relieving stress, i do not mind spending money on it. Well, i do not mind spending money too if it brings me happiness.

Extreme Sound Drive...

1 comment:

yappy said...

i tink the baby's power is morphing... coz he morph into fire ten metal ten monster...