Saturday, June 05, 2004

A Badminton Game

Nothing much happen today too, other than buying stuff for my club and playing badminton afterwards. Yah, these are the two major things that happened today. Morning woke up to the sound of construction work. Those machinery sure knows how to make a ruckus. Ate breakfast soon after and packed my bag for the game later. On my way to school, i went to the nearby hardware shop to get some tools and a canvas sheet. The auntie was really nice. She gave me a discount on everything that was bought there. So after the shopping, went straight to school. Met the Treasurer and Welfare Officer there, they were doing some admin stuff. I had to proceed to the SALC (a place for free access of computer) to send a final edited version of my FYP. After that, i joined the rest for lunch. Since going to have a game later, i decided to have a energy enriched banana. I wonder what is so funny eating a banana... But im used to the mysteries of life. Had a game of badminton with my clubmates. Played really hard and sweated. halfway through the game, my skinny sista came over to find us. She asked us whether she and some friends could use the our place for some souvenir thingie. Borrowed the keys from my Treasurer and she used the place till we were back. Rested for awhile and talked about stuff for the FO (Freshmen Orientation) camp. Went home after the game. Stop by the same hardware shop to purchase some nuts and bolts and a spanner. Preparing to repair that trolley in club. Handing over the club have to keep it in tip-top shape, that is the least i can do.

I liked and dislike holidays. Liked, being free and easy. No stress and no pressure of school work. Dislike, being too free and easy. Cash strapped as entertainment outside in the city is not cheap. But holidays don't come easy. They are considered hard-earned. After months of slogging in school, studying and planning for events. I guess its the government way of giving us a break. Lets face it, during our secondary school, we are sent to school so much earlier than the normal workers going to work. Even we go home earlier than normal workers, we have our high speed, high paced life with extremely stressful living to survive. Wonder how did i ever survived that. Anyways, im looking forward to my trip to New Zealand. Hope after going there, everything will be back to normal.

Holidays are nice...

No comments: