Friday, June 11, 2004

Finally!!

Its been 2 days and 3 nights since i last blogged. Something happened to the blogger server machine. So the history on that few days will not be recorded here. TO sum it up, i did 3 main things:

1) settle whatever important stuff on hand
2) met up friends to catch up on old times and drink like crazy
3) preparations for my trip

So nothing much happened anyway. Other than im afraid that my passport cannot pass, my sis and her friend are worried that i might not come back after my trip, my club's FO trial run and im missing the action and finally my VP getting sick. Praying all the while for her being well. So currently now im doing the final preparations. Waiting for time to tick away slowly before my flight. Another trip, another adventure...

I really wished i could go overseas every holiday season. But usually when i go, i have this feeling that i won't be back to see all my friends again. Just difficult to describe the feeling but its something that has haunted me since my secondary school days. I still cannot figure out why im so afraid when im an adventurous and risk-taking idiot. Im used to surviving alone, i wonder why am i so afraid of that. Maybe that is my deepest fear. Fear of the disability of getting home. If that ever happens... Maybe i have to learn how to survive at the place.

Miss my friends...

1 comment:

smilez said...

harlow.. hehe waicheng here.. hehe nice blog.. have a nice and safe trip! Hope to c ya when sch reopens!