Wednesday, June 02, 2004

Brand New Day

Have quite a good time today. Well... Not much enjoyable as its suppose to... Woke up early to meet my frens in school. Had to plan for an event. Ate before leaving school. Then, i left my friends to join another gang. They were meeting for a movie session. The people is not really the group i hang out with, therefore my main motive is just to catch the movie. Met them a little late as i left school late. Met them soon after... But the situation is that im more like a porter, as one of them after the movie have to rush off for camp. Carried her bag and walked towards the cinema. In the end, even my most dependable friend is taken away from me. I had to bear the loneliness. We did talk later after the movie, but it is because the other ladies are in the toilet. But i appreciate it much. They suggested to go Fish & Co. for dinner, but i just cannot afford. My money are trapped with my Treasurer. I therefore had to leave them. But telling them that i cannot afford and such, and also my reason to leave is that the ambiance is not right. Good food must be enjoyed with great friends. Wrong combination as my VP said it... So i left early and went home to drink my Grandma's soup.

Keeping one's word. I realise that what you say may not actually be what you do. You can say one thing, but do the other. My dad says us guys must be a man of our words. What we say, we must be able to do. Even if you are not able to fully do it, at least try and reach the goal. I dislike people that say one thing but does the other. Its really no point when there is no trust in your words. Rather that you eat back the words than just saying it out for the sake of it. Action speaks louder than words. I can admit that i dun use words to express myself well, but my action are my true self. If i give a girl, a bouquet of flowers. Im really intrested in that girl. That is my true self. I realise i studied so much yet my use of words can never be put to good use.

Please Forgive me...

No comments: